Job description / Role
Job Title: BD Head / Director
Department : Business Development
Job Location: Dubai
Position: Director Business Development
• The Position will be responsible to work as the lead the business development and expansion of the company in the African market
• Position will be responsible with liaising and discussions with the Clients for developing portfolios across sectors in African market
• Position will be responsible for maintaining the existing relationship with the client and develop new relationship in African market.
Directly Reports to: Chairman
Indirectly Reports to: Executive Director
• Prepare Comprehensive Business Plan for the company across sectors
• Identify opportunities for growth, formulate business expansion strategies, international market strategy and support business development
• Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas
• Develop & monitor aggressive sales targets
• Regularly track the new sales projects value
• Manage key accounts and maintain long term relations with customers, by regular follow ups- build and maintain relationships with long term clients
• Networking skills and senior level contacts for better business development
• Prepare MIS for the management
• Presentations to senior management
• Must have 20-25 years of Post qualification experience. Candidate should be around 50 years in age.
• The Candidate must have at least 15 years of functional experience in working/liaison with senior level
• Governmental agency/authorities.
• The Candidate must have functional experience in working on developing and procuring large scale projects with liaison along with different senior level Governmental officials in African market
• Excellent knowledge of the African markets and worked in African Market previously.
• Experience in working with Companies senior management to align sales strategies and proposing solutions as per the requirement of the Government Authorities.
• Must have experience of working in a corporate/business focused environment
• CA, MBA or Engineer or any equivalent degree
• Excellent knowledge of the African markets.
• Relationship building for the Company with the new clients and also maintain relationship with Existing Relationship
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 40 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Chief Executive Officer
Business Development Head/General Manager
Emirates Refreshments Company
Head of General Business Sales
SAP Middle East & North Africa
RTC-1 Employment Services
Head of Marketing and Business Development