Job description / Role
Ready for a career move and be part of the pre-opening team? We are looking for a new talent to play a vital role in our Front Office department working alongside a fantastic team.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Utilize interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocate sound financial/business decision-making; demonstrate honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Encourage and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Supervise and manage employees. Manage all day-to-day operations.
- Understand employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees' absence.
- Establish and maintain open, collaborative relationships with employees and ensures employees do the same within the team.
- Ensure concierge team effectively handles guest requests and adheres to all hotel policies, procedures and standards while striving towards total guest satisfaction.
- Supervise staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
- Ensure that regular on-going communication is happening with employees to create awareness of business objectives and communicates expectations, recognizes performance, and produces desired results.
- Managing Bell/Door/Valet Operations
Your experience and skills include:
- Must be a member of Les Clef's d'Or UAE
- Service focused personality is essential; customer related experience an asset
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and a professional presentation
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.