Job description / Role
Post-holder will be responsible for shaping end-to-end experience of our prospective parents, from inquiry to enrollment, driving conversion, manage all School’s applications and experience to the relationship deepen with prospective customers and achieve our ambitious recruitment goals. It is an excellent opportunity for a strong admissions professional passionate about delivering high-quality experience for schools, with a strong drive and desire to lead at both strategic and operational level.
The Head of Admissions & Enrollment will be accountable for all KPI's across our customer journey, lead on Admissions plans and take responsibility for developing and managing portfolio of recruitment events in-schools. Leading on overall customer communication and engagement plans aimed at measurably increasing conversion rates at all stages of enquirer and applicant journey, it is essential that the role holder is able to provide innovative ideas to develop experiences that showcase our brand, but also drive enrollments to the relevant group of schools. The role holder will also take responsibility for driving corporate engagement, together with the Head of Admissions Taaleem Group of Schools, aiming to increase enrollments from corporate partners and employers.
The Head of Admissions & Enrollment will be responsible for ensuring that customer satisfaction across all engagement points is paramount, and will need to embed relevant measurements across a range of events and customer focused activities. Understanding of a competitive environment, customer needs and the ability to work creatively and lead with strategic goals in mind are essential to recruitment success of the schools
• Overall responsibility for all stages of customer journey in schools, covering admissions and parent experience.
• Developing, improving and delivering positive admissions processes and experiences for Taleem’s customers, leading to growing customer base and overall income for the company.
• Direct impact on income generation and retention.
• Admissions Service and experience management Leading on the vision and strategy for Taaleem Applicant Experience, utilizing service as a key selling point of the school
• Shaping all Admissions touch points – direct, phone, digital and in-school experiences to deliver seamless, effective and positive admissions experience and utilize those touch points to enhance parent conversion,
• Together with Head of Admissions Taaleem Group of Schools, leading and developing all applicant-facing activities, incl. development of all relevant systems, communication interfaces and plans,
• Accountable for driving enrollments in order to meet or exceed targets as confirmed by Taaleem Central Office
• Establishing communication procedures and policies for all staff members involved in Admissions process
• Required to provide excellent customer service for prospective parents from the first point of inquiry until enrollment, ensuring prospective parents feel actively engaged with our Schools and happy/satisfied with provided service
• Presenting a positive impression of the school in all interactions with families, whether by telephone, face to face or in writing. Be the key point of contact for prospective parents from first contact with the school until the student’s first day
• Benchmark the school’s admissions procedures against leading competitors, and suggest and implement new and innovative ways to market the school to prospective parents
Admissions process management and improvement
• Provide the Principal and SLT with regular updates on Admissions Data
• Manage the application approvals process with Heads of School and SEN team, conduct assessments including those from overseas in liaison with relevant Heads of School, EAL and SEN staff
• Manage all placement tests or interviews for new entrants to school and collate results, and arrange the placement of pupils in classes with the approval of Heads of Sections
• Manage wait lists and ensure the school’s admissions policy is transparent and adhered to,
• Liaise with relevant internal departments to ensure invoices are issued for new students and ensure that all data is current on the CRM / ISAMs system
• Preparing relevant information, documentation and communication required by applicant families at all stages of their journey and training relevant school team members on procedures for use (i.e. Enrolment guide for new parents)
• Manage the initial induction of new families and pupils, including answering all questions in a professional and timely manner, providing support and advice
• Ensure the effective management and compliance of the Admission Department, including line management of the Admissions Assistant
Parent Engagement and Recruitment Events
• Development, management, implementation of and overall responsibility for parent engagement and recruitment events, that aim to showcase our schools, convince to apply and lead to final enrollments, incl. full design of experiential campaigns, integrated with digital and direct comms tactics
• Leading on the development of admissions specific events (including virtual and digital, all open events and taster days) agreeing event activities with relevant school stakeholders, setting communication plans
• Develop and conduct school tours, as required, for prospective families which effectively sell the school, promoting the school’s academic and non-academic achievements
• Setting clear, ambitious and achievable targets for all recruitment activities and events, monitoring, evaluating and feeding the insight back to plans, adapting those activities, and activating innovation
• Strong focus on streamlining event management processes across the group and sharing best practice
• Managing relationships with key internal stakeholders, including CO, teachers and services that play a pivotal role in the success of recruitment initiatives and activities
• In conjunction with Marketing and Admissions in CO, develop, maintain and oversee the delivery of Admissions, Customer Experience for each school.
• Manage a designated team, ensuring that agreed communications activities for prospective and existing parents are delivered, timely and in-line with customer expectations,
KPIs, reporting and measurement
• Take ownership of key performance indicators relevant to particular stages of customer engagement (enquiry to application, application to enrollment, event attendance to application, etc.)
• In conjunction with Admissions in CO drive the development of a reporting/meetings framework and tracking of results
• Advise/recommend action to executive team to enhance recruitment
Any other duties
• Other duties that may be seen as being within the scope of this position
• To work in accordance with Taalem policies
• Bachelor’s degree, or relevant experience in a customer service environment
• Experience in managing or overseeing admissions and customer service teams
• Preferably in educational setting
• Knowledge and understanding of mass/marketing-communication / e-mail automation and/or CRM systems
• Knowledge of customer experience management approaches and methodologies used in marketing and sales
Job Specific Skills and Abilities
• Effective communicator at different levels, both orally and in writing
• Ability to form effective customer relationships and close sales
• Interpersonal skills, able to operate in a multi- cultural environment
• Solid time management skills, the ability to multi-task and cope with peaks of demand
About the Company
Taaleem’s main activity is the development and management of early childhood, primary and secondary schools. With quality at the forefront of our offering, we tailor each project to answer the specific educational requirements of a wide range of families by offering top international curricula including British, American, the International Baccalaureate and our custom early childhood programme.
Taaleem, which means education in Arabic, is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents. We only recruit the best international teachers who are capable of delivering our international curricula in a creative and engaging manner.
Taaleem is seeking to raise the educational standards in the region. The combined experience of its core team of senior education leaders in international education policy, operations and global management best practices means Taaleem is well positioned to ensure the creative of truly exceptional schools that satisfy the most comprehensive and exacting education developmental requirements.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||5 May|
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG
Executive Assistant - Aviation
Personal Assistant to CEO
A Leading Oilfield Services Company in Iraq
Ziad Galadari Group