Job description / Role
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across North America, Europe, Middle East, North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, India and Asia Pacific.
Our Middle East and North Africa hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management and cost consultancy services.
Position status: This opportunity is for a secured role that is due to commence in November. If you would like to be considered as we progress with this position, please click to apply.
The purpose of this role is to lead and develop Mace’s Cost Consultancy business in MENA, creating and providing an integrated service offer, which involves a combination of commercial, contract administration, cost consultancy, procurement and dispute resolution services to infrastructure and property clients throughout the MENA region.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Providing leadership and strategic direction to the MENA Cost Consultancy business unit, recruiting, motivating and developing quality opportunities and our people to support Mace’s growth in this region.
• Developing realistic resource plans and budgets for projects and pipeline to ensure capacity and capability are made available to clients, while sustaining the Mace values and culture.
• Preparing a realistic and deliverable marketing / business development strategy for MENA working with the marketing and communications teams in Mace to raise the profile of the MENA Cost Consultancy business.
• Being the face of the company in dealings with all clients in relation to cost consultancy, developing new and existing client relationships.
• Developing and growing the pre-contract department capability and capacity both in UAE and regional support offices.
• You will be an active participant in the MENA Leadership Team.
Track record of securing work within the MENA cost, commercial, contract administration and dispute resolution markets. Experience in bidding and securing multinational projects, programmes or frameworks and ability to sell the Mace Cost Consultancy brand, service offerings and capabilities is a significant advantage.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You will have a cost consultancy, construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.
Rewards and recognition
With Mace, you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package that includes a competitive salary, private medical insurance, 1 volunteer day a year and other location-specific allowances.
Apply now for a confidential discussion.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Manager – Contracts & Purchasing
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
Cost Control Manager
Ignite Search & Selection
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Ignite Search & Selection