Job description / Role
* Driving B2C sales and revenue through developing and implementing digital marketing strategies with a focus on performance marketing, data led marketing initiatives.
* Lead digital acquisition across a portfolio of products for a global bank.
An exciting opportunity for a Head of Digital to lead digital acquisition across a portfolio of products for a global bank. This is a strategic and leadership role, reporting directly to CEO and managing a large digital-first team. You will be responsible driving B2C sales and revenue through developing and implementing digital marketing strategies with a focus on performance marketing, data led marketing initiatives.
* Lead the digital acquisition strategy, and implement best-in-class practices across paid and owned channels
* Deliver against targets, and grow sales for varied lines of business that depend on digital through different phases of the buying journey
* Implement and measure campaigns to maximize channel performance across acquisition and cross-sell
* Actively manage the funnel performance leveraging a data-first approach
* Establish a framework for measurement for digital channel performance, including KPIs, benchmarks, and acceptable ROI
* Identify and lead integration of new capabilities and technologies to improve digital targeting
* Deliver key insights to business partners to continue to grow current and new
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a global bank in a leadership and high impact role. The bank offers excellent package and benefits.
* Wealth of experience in Digital Marketing and acquisition
* Expert knowledge in Digital paid media and experience leveraging web traffic and personalization/testing platforms tools
* Strong understanding of martech/adtech stacks tools
* Experience managing large and complex marketing projects
* Track record of delivering meaningful marketing programs that drive business success
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.