Job description / Role
* An exciting opportunity has come up for a Head of Digital Marketing to join a Tech company
* You will be responsibility for spearheading digital marketing and communications initiatives.
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Head of Digital Marketing to join a Tech company, a spin-off business from a well-known regional brand with global presence. This is well funded future unicorn. You will be responsibility for spearheading digital marketing and communications initiatives.
* Lead digital marketing efforts by building enhanced product marketing insights.
* Drive the brand through all communications and channels - maximizing reputation, awareness and reach through innovative digital marketing approaches.
* Develops Digital Marketing Strategy and set a clear vision for product marketing innovation
* Defines, plans, and executes all digital marketing strategies including product marketing campaigns, roadshows, websites management, social media presence etc.
* Drives innovation in Digital Marketing processes, practices including establishing new innovative product marketing approaches for effective campaigns & roadshows.
* Manages implementation of digital marketing roadmap; monitor progress & report KPI performance.
* Utilizes strong digital marketing & analytical capabilities to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
* Provides thought leadership in managing all digital marketing channels
* Serves as a spokesperson and lead point person on media interactions that help promote and/or impact the organization & the brand.
* Oversee all media activities, manage the PR agencies to proactively position the brand in the public.
* Direct impact role
* Build team from ground up
* Attractive package and family benefits including schooling
* Wealth of experience in managing digital marketing & communications in large corporates.
* Marketing degree or equivalent relevant experience in fields such as digital marketing / communications.
* Strong understanding of current digital marketing concepts, strategy & best practices
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.