Job description / Role
Our client - a retail business - is on the hunt for a dynamic Ecommerce Head to push forward the brand's global growth strategy through a first in class online experience and cross channel digital marketing initiatives.
Overseeing a team, this role will be responsible for driving revenue growth and profitability, owning a development roadmap, creating conversion and personalisation strategies and developing customer acquisition, retention and reactivation strategies.
Responsibilities will include:
- The ongoing trading of the site across short/medium and long term objectives
- The close measurement of ROI on spend
- Management of large scale budgets
- Management of third party suppliers, ensuring performance objectives are set and met
- Driving continuous improvement through ongoing analysis and testing
- Owning user experience and web design
- Working in partnership with in house development teams to execute the technical roadmap
- Ensure revenue targets are hit through the acquisition and retention of customers
With full P&L responsibility, this would be suited to somebody with strong leadership credentials and a proven track record in driving double digit growth.
We are looking for somebody highly strategic with a clear vision and commercial focus. This person will also have an omni channel approach, and extensive experience in collaborating with senior stakeholders.
Please do not delay and send your CV asap today to be considered.
About the Company
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.
As a part of the Redgrave Group, we work alongside Redgrave Partners, a leading executive search firm. This helped to inspire our unique approach of introducing a search led methodology to the middle management space.
Our clients love it. And as a result, we are one of the fastest growing professional recruitment groups on the planet.
Whether you're hiring or changing jobs yourself, you can't afford to get it wrong. Argyll Scott will ensure you get it right.