Job description / Role
Lead the front end and back end ecommerce operations of our client's online store including ecommerce operation, site merchandising, fulfillment, digital marketing (paid and organic search, email, social media), CRM, fraud management and customer service. Reports to Chief Brand Officer & CEO.
Role and Responsibilities
• Manages end to end customer experience from UX, to fulfillment and post purchase customer care to ensure a consistent brand experience
• Manage content flow from brief creation to delivery and seek new process opportunities as it relates to content uploads, asset delivery, reporting etc.
Promotions & Reporting:
• Collaborate and align with Planning, Merchandising, Stores, and International to align on promotional cadence and offers
• Build and maintain reporting dashboards and KPI reports for digital marketing channels
• Manage the strategy and implementation of 3 global sites with localized strategies for each channel including performance marketing (paid social - retargeting & paid search), acquisition (paid social – prospecting), Email, SMS, and affiliate marketing.
• Coordinate and liaison with digital marketing agency on briefing, asset deliverables, delivery and QA
Skills & Qualifications:
• Extensive experience in Shopify Plus and key applications inside Shopify ecosystem including email, CRM, and Customer Service
• Deep understanding of the technology across various systems enabling the ecommerce operation including ERP, WMS, OMS
• 6+ years of work experience across e-commerce & digital marketing platforms including Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager
• Project management experience and strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workflows with marketing/branding, creative and merchandising
• Ability to communicate clearly with cross-functional partners, build internal relationships and effectively manage an agency
• Highly motived self-starter with strong decision-making skills and the ability to work with agility
• Strong attention to detail with an eagerness to test and learn
• Bachelor’s Degree required; specialization in ecommerce, operations and/or digital marketing preferred
About the Company
Right Calibre Executive Search is your partner in recruitment. We firmly believe that Human Resources is the most important and everlasting asset for any organization. We are a young, vibrant and fast growing company with a Head Quarter in UAE. With the number of years in recruitment we have developed a strong network of top professionals. We provide comprehensive search services for clients and candidates on a regional /local and International level for leading organizations across all industries. At Right Calibre Executive Search, we build partnerships with Clients and Candidates based on Trust, Passion, Innovation and Excellence. Our success is our people and our mission is delivering excellence to individuals, businesses and companies.
Right Calibre is an agency that understands that great employees are the key to business success. We pride ourselves on sourcing high calibre permanent staff in every industry and being the best recruitment agency in the area. Our dedicated consultants have a wealth of experience in recruitment for most industries and are able to source the right candidate for your business, from entry-level to upper management. Right Calibre Executive Search has fast become the agency of choice for employers and employees seeking only the best.