Job description / Role
Focused on bettering the financial well-being of the organization by delivering financial projections; developing growth plans, audit, and managing staff. Support the CEO on all tactical matters; cost benefit analysis, budget management, forecasting requirements, deal analysis and negotiations, partnership compliance, investor relationships and private / institutional financing
Our client is a diversified family group involved in retail, real estate, B2B & B2C sectors in Abu Dhabi. They are looking to hire for the position of Head of Finance.
* Assisting the CEO on strategic matters such as; developing and maintaining stakeholder relationships and negotiating contracts
* Supporting the CEO in developing and advising a financial budget and yearly operating strategy, in accordance to the organization's long-term plan, to the board.
* Actively involved in generating new business, particularly: analyzing for new funding opportunities, crafting prospective programmatic budgets, and identifying cost effectiveness of potential service delivery
* Delivering the operating budget to the CEO, ensuring programmatic success through cost analysis support and in accordance with all contractual necessities such as: determining and monitoring the government rules and regulations are distributed to appropriate personnel
* Overlooking all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions; analyzing and advising on the introduction of new strategies and its impact of long-range developments
* Updating the Board of the financial situation and growth of the organization and identifying accurate KPIs to monitor and motivate financial performance throughout the company
* Managing all fiscal reporting activities for the organization: revenue/expenses, balance sheets, reports to funding companies, as well as monitoring the organization as a whole.
* Training the financial units and staffs on all financial, accounting, audit or fiscal management issues and activities
* Handling the monthly reports: reconciliations, cash flow forecasts and financial statements for the utilization of the Executive management, Audit/Finance Committee and Board of Directors
* Managing business insurance strategies, health care coverage analysis, inventory of all fixed assets, as well as assets acquired by government funds, while declaring all are in compliance with federal regulations
* Guaranteeing accurate internal controls are in compliance with the accounting standards and in line with the local regulatory laws for financial and any tax reporting
* Encouraging the recognition of digitization agenda and include the automation processes and workflows within the finance and other related departments.
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. This is an exciting opportunity for the Head of Finance to further progress their career with a diversified family group in Abu Dhabi
* MBA or bachelor's degree in Finance along with professional accounting qualifications: CA, CMA or CPA
* Must come from a family group background with diversified offerings
* 18+ years in a relevant financial leadership role; preferably in varied business conglomerates
* Excellent analytical and creative skills, as well as having great decision-making skills (promptly and accurately)
* Ability to deliver results, while having a sense of integrity and dependability
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Middle East Executive
TGC Middle East
Senior Finance Manager
Chief Financial Officer
Finance Manager & Business Partner - Finance Controller
Irwin & Dow