Head of Finance
Job description / Role
You'll manage, control and maintain all financial aspects of the business to maintain a healthy financial position and meet the company's objectives. You'll also ensure that all financial reports and audits are completed and dispatched, in a timely manner, as required by the business.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
The right person from this role will;
* Be a Chartered Accountant, or holding an internationally recognised Accounting Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA), etc).
* Have a minimum of 15 years experience in finance management, preferably within the steel trading, distribution or manufacturing sectors
* Have demonstrable skills in working with financial models and financial analysis
* Possess an analytical mind able to quickly assess large amounts of information and data. Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
* Be able to build and sustain relationships in a multicultural environment.
* Have well-developed negotiation, interpersonal, communication and liaison skills gained through experience in working with employees at all levels of a large multi-disciplined organization.
* Be able to think clearly and act decisively under pressure.
* Have a friendly, out-going personality, be highly motivated and success driven
* Be prepared to work varied hours if required
* Work collaboratively and encourage others to do the same
About the Company
Established in 1987, McGregor Boyall is a global recruitment consultancy providing permanent and contract / interim professionals across a wide variety of disciplines including Technology, Risk, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Marketing and HR & Talent Management. Since our inception, we have built an unrivalled reputation for helping organisations recruit the very best talent to ensure that they realise their business and operational objectives.
Headquartered in the city of London, and with further offices throughout the UK (Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh and Glasgow) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore, we are able to offer recruitment solutions throughout the UK & Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.