Head of Finance
Job description / Role
Our client is a global Multinational FMCG business, and they operate in over 80 countries. Their portfolio includes some of the world's most well-known consumer brands. They are recruiting a Head of Finance to be based out of Dubai and to spearhead their operations in the Middle East and North African region.
Our client, a Multinational FMCG brand, is recruiting a Head of Finance to be based out of their offices in Dubai and manage their operations across MENA.
* Analyse data and provide insights to drive business performance
* Cash flow management and maintenance of cash liquidity for the portfolio
* Monitor Purchase to Pay and Order to Cash process and suggest improvements
* Maintain and improve internal controls and ensure compliance/adherence to company policies
* Conduct due diligence and feasibility on new investment opportunities
* Identify cost-saving measures and business partner with relevant stakeholders to implement them
* Business partner with heads of functions who are based globally
* Ensure tax compliance and lead statutory audit
The successful candidate for this role gets an opportunity to work for a global FMCG brand and will be offered a monthly competitive salary and attractive incentives.
* Bachelor or Master's in Finance/Accounting or related.
* Professional accounting qualifications such as CA, CMA, CPA, ACCA is preferred
* 7+ years of experience in a FMCG company is mandatory
* Track record of demonstrating strong commercial acumen
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited