Job description / Role
We are looking to appoint a Head of Finance who will lead on the day-to-day operations of the Finance team ensuring that all financial controls are in place and monitored on a regular basis, as well as working to improve financial knowledge and awareness across ETF, enabling staff to make informed financial decisions.
Reporting to the CEO, you’ll take full ownership of the day-to-day financial affairs of the business. This key individual will be able to suggest operational improvements, develop budgets/financial plans, and present financial reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and investors.
Responsibilities will include:
• Creating and reporting to the directors monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecast
• Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing
• Provide businesses leaders with financial insights and development of the business strategy
• Develop and implement budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports
• Effectively execute and coordinate successful funding rounds whilst effectively establishing relationships with all current and future investors
• Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation
• Actively manage long-term financial planning and analysis, including budgeting, forecasting, resource management, and multi-year financial plans, working closely with functional leaders across the company.
• Cashflow: Understand that cash is king! Manage payments and cash flow forecasting across the group to optimise and meet regularly with relevant management to discuss this
• Financial Planning and Reporting: Own the business model, budgets and are responsible for forecasting and reporting across the various businesses. Develop our forecasting methods to improve business decision making
• 12+ years experience in Accounting or Finance
• CA\ CPA preferred
• Master Graduate in Accounting, Finance or equivalent.
• Previous experience working in a Controller role/Strong accounting background
• Experience working in a high-growth, scaling technology/software-as-a-service company strongly preferred
• Software experience with in House ERP/ SAP, PowerBI a plus
About the Company
A leading company in UAE.