Job description / Role
The Head of Finance will oversee the financial aspects of the company.
• Creating forecasting models and drive annual budgets
• Proactively manage cash flow and grow equity value
• Drive the financial planning of the company by assessing risk in investments
• Establish internal control processes and put in place policies required to grow the business
• Manage relationships with partners and investors
• Oversee all audit and closing of books
• Streamline financial functions ensuring all accounting activities comply with regulations
• Effectively lead and manage the finance and accounting team
• Experience crafting financial strategies with in-depth knowledge of accounting principles
• Must have a Master’s Degree or an accounting qualification (CMA, CPA, ACCA)
• Proven experience in a senior role for at least 5 years with overall 10+ years of experience
• Strategic thinker and must have worked in a fast-paced environment
• Experience managing large accounting teams
• Proficient in using MS office and experience in implementing an ERP is a plus
• Highly Analytical and able to handle pressure
• Must be a U.A.E. National (With a Family Book)
About the Company
Mark Williams is a Dubai recruitment company with a wealth of Search & Selection experience. Mark Williams International is a subsidiary of the Williams Group UK and in December 2009 set up the Middle East business.
Mark Williams is a fully licensed recruitment firm currently focused on fulfilling clients needs in; Emiratisation, Financial Services and Information Technology related position within the United Arab Emirates. The initial focus was looking at Emiratisation into the Financial Services sector across all seven Emirates. With an increased demand for over the subsequent years for Emiratisation we have broadened our scope to place UAE Nationals into Industry & Government with dedicated teams for Emiratisation into Financial Services and Industry. Given our focus is primarily on the local market it gives us a depth of understanding & knowledge that enables us deliver our business partners an unrivaled service in terms of; speed and most importantly, quality.
Founding the Middle East business in adverse market conditions has enabled us to capture market-share and establish ourselves as a house hold name within our specialisms. Within two years we had outgrown our initial office and moved to the prestigious Business Central Towers in Media City. Mark Williams, at the end of 2014 has completed its third upscaling of operations to Bay Square, Business Bay. This was a strategic move to enable continued business growth by servicing clients and candidates with improved infrastructure, access and parking. Mark Williams provides candidates and clients private meeting rooms, testing facilities and board room access to facilitate screening and interviews. With our current capacity and growth ambitions Mark Williams is now one of the fastest growing Recruitment agencies in the region.
Ignite Search & Selection
Financial Controller / Sr. Finance Manager / Finance Manager
Manpower Middle East
LITASCO Middle East DMCC
Ziad Galadari Group