Job description / Role
• Respond to emergencies in relation to cleaning hospital environment.
• Clean and wipe windows, floor, and others,
• Dispose of waste in wastebaskets as well as clean the wastebaskets.
• Appropriately dispose of medical waste products like syringes, hand gloves, face mask, sachets of tablets and others.
• Dust Furniture as well as equipment.
• Collect dirty clothes for appropriate washing.
• Wipe out bloods or other body fluids and the disinfect the area of contact.
• Iron the water-washed cloth and appropriately distribute water-washed cloth to patients.
• Use various types of cleaning equipment like vacuum cleaners, washing machines, and others.
• Document the procedures involve in the disposal of hospital waste products and ensure the the right procedure in line with the standard practice of the hospital.
• Candidate must be inside GCC with 5 years experiences, good communications skills
• Physically dexterous
• Attentive to details
• Ability to take and follow instructions
• Customer service, ability to train and monitor the staff.
About the Company
A leading company with positions for upcoming hospital with 100+ beds in Dubai.