Job description / Role
Leading global professional services business, who have ambitious growth plans for 2021.
In this role you will join a leading global business based in Dubai. You will be responsible for leading the existing team, developing operational HR policy and procedures and work closely with the senior management team. You will support with global HR initiatives along with key HR transformation projects.
* Leadership development
* Manage and develop annual benchmarking
* performance management
* Talent acquisition including on boarding
* Support and partner with senior management on performance management for HR guidance on underperformance
* Provide employee relations advice on all aspects of employment law
* Partner with HRM on exits for all groups
* Managing team members as required
* You will have worked in matrix organisation in depth experience of leading and developing teams.
* Experience of working within a global of MMC is essential.
* CIPD and degree qualified with a proven track record of operation at the senior HRM / Head of HR level.
* An element of travel will be required within the role.
Salary and Benefits
* Circa AED 45,000 monthly
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.