Job description / Role
Middle East Executive have been retained to manage a confidential search project for a Group HR Manager for a large distributor within the FMCG industry.
If you're hands-on, with an entrepreneurial spirit, and driven by impact and ownership, keep reading!
This business is growing at high speed, which means you'll take ownership of your projects, work with great autonomy, and see your ideas and initiative being encouraged. Together our cross-disciplinary teams are iterating, experimenting and revolutionizing the industry.
What you'll be doing:
• Contribute to the development and delivery of the overall People Strategy and deliver projects identified as key enablers to the overall People and organization strategy.
• Responsible for managing, developing and delivering the People team strategy and vision, enabling the business to do its best work.
• Manage end to end recruitment process for mid to senior level candidates for the organization. Hands on 360 recruitment with the help of 1 recruitment associate.
• Manage aspects of the People budget, including regular reforecasting, and managing vendor relationships to ensure the business obtains maximum value for money and high-quality service.
• Work collaboratively with colleagues on the People team on strategic projects and people focused initiatives; i.e. performance management tools, engagement tools, etc.
• Manage the creation and maintenance of process maps and standard operating procedures, ensuring they are regularly updated, fit for purpose and compliant.
• Lead initiatives that develop the People team's service proposition, including ensuring that the people team delivers effective and high-quality administration, promoting a positive culture of self-service and developing a service that meets the current and future needs of colleagues.
• Work collaboratively with stakeholders across the business to ensure that all new recruits receive a smooth and effective induction and feel supported throughout the employee lifecycle.
• Maintain a full suite of policies and user guides and increase accessibility to drive consistency, clarity and accountability within the organization; e.g. parental leave, flexible working or and any other queries that have an impact on payroll.
• Work on strategic projects cross functionally in a collaborative way, ensuring excellent service delivery.
• Managing a team of 5 people within HR.
• Defining and driving team to meet and exceed hiring benchmarks relating to time to fill, cost per hire, diversity hiring and hiring manager and candidate satisfaction
• Devise recruitment strategy and oversee its implementation.
• Manage, train and evaluate our team of recruiters
• Forecast hiring needs based on business growth plans
• Develop a network of potential future hires (e.g. past applicants and referred candidates)
• Nurture professional relationships with colleagues at all levels with external; contacts and partners to support the achievement of objectives
• Analyses available information to make logical and sound judgements.
• Questions assumptions and seeks further insights to inform decision making
• Protects our reputation when working with confidential data & information, and mitigates risk through considering the legal, regulatory, ethical and privacy issues
• Provides strategic direction, sets clear objectives, clarifies expectations and agrees the parameters for each person's authority and accountability.
• Embody the culture of the organization & create the environment to build that culture
AED 25,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Family Medical, Family Visa
What We're Looking For;
• An ethnically Indian candidate is a must.
• Ideally having some experience within FMCG related companies.
• Must have 5+ years of experience managing small to medium size teams
• Must have 3+ years of experience working in a role a similar role at a multi-national
• Excellent knowledge of GCC Labor & Human Resources rules and regulations
• Vast experience in human resources processes and building the best work experience to all employees
• Demonstrated experience in the management of a team with different profiles and through cross-functional projects
• Demonstrable experience managing full-cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives
• Data Driven, Result-oriented, creative and strategic thinker, work comfortably in a highly collaborative and fast-changing environment
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sr. Human Resources (HR) Manager
A Leading Company In UAE
Human Resource Manager
A Leading Energy Services Company In The UAE
Senior HR Manager
Quest Search & Selection
HR Business Partner / HR Manager