Job description / Role
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experience Head of HR for our UAE Business, the organization consists of 10,000 employees across the seven Emirates with significant expected growth. The ideal candidate should embrace an entrepreneurial spirit with a pragmatic approach.
Reporting to the CEO the incumbent will be responsible for the overall Human Resource Strategy in the UAE ensuring the HR function supports the business objectives and contributes to G4S global HR agenda.
Key responsibilities will include however not limited to the overall human resource strategy for the organization including including the day to day operations of the recruitment, human resources administration, employee relations, learning and development, employment equity and health and safety.
• Annually review the HR strategy and make recommendations to executive management for improvements to support the organizational objectives
• Maintain knowledge of industry trends, employment legislation and Group Core Standards and ensure organization's compliance.
• Communicate changes in the organization's HR policies and procedures and ensure that proper processes are followed.
• Ensure the day to day running of the HR function is effective and supports business requirements
• Oversee the delivery of Health and Safety standards for the business
• Conduct training needs analysis and design and implement training plans
• Provide and analyses management information for business heads and advice on potential business/ HR solutions
• Lead structural and organizational changes (including change management, communications, and job evaluations)
• Develop and provide feedback into the corporate performance management system, support line managers and staff in performance management concepts within the division’s areas in order to plan, appraise, and improve individual performance in-line with business objectives.
• Execute and follow-up on engagement survey related activities.
• Develop and monitor staffing strategy
• Ideally a background in a high volume and large headcount organization ideally within the services industry
• Minimum 2 years experience in a senior HR position in the UAE
• Recognized tertiary qualifications in Human Resources
• Good all round knowledge of Human Resource functions and administration
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Outgoing and positive personality
• Good understanding of multi-cultural environments
About the Company
G4S UAE is the largest and fastest growing total security solutions provider. This rapidly growing list of products and services, along with the company’s global backing, means that we are uniquely placed to provide quality security solutions throughout the United Arab Emirates.
G4S was the first security company in the UAE to start the detailed work to apply for, and achieve, accreditation to ISO 9001:2008. This involved the identification of all key processes and their documentation to form part of the Quality Manual and the Company was awarded the certificate early March 2003. Our Quality Management System is based on functional responsibilities and objectives being clearly defined to support the fundamental management principal that it is the responsibility of every individual in the organisation to deliver quality service to our customers. We are committed to maintaining the Quality Management System. The key strategic objective is to achieve continuous improvement and innovation in all aspects of our business process.
RTS Global Partners
Golden Square Engineering Consultant (GS)
HR Manager - Retail
HR Business Partner
HR Manager - DIFC
Swisslinx Middle East