Job description / Role
Our Client is looking for a Head- HR, who will be responsible for planning, leading, directing, developing and coordinating the policies, activities, and staff of the Human Resource (HR) department, ensuring legal compliance and implementation of the organizations mission and talent strategy.
What You Will Do:
• Leading HR projects like compensation plans revisions
• Implementing functional HRMS and internal databases across all departments and locations
• Overseeing performance evaluation systems
• Designing company policies and procedures
• Reviewing and updating our employment contracts and agreements
• Tracking key HR metrics like cost per hire and retention rates
• Managing internal communication projects (like job satisfaction surveys)
• Measuring the effectiveness of our benefits programs and recommending improvements
• Coordinating employee training and development initiatives
• Ensuring our recordkeeping and data processing procedures comply with GDPR requirement
• Building effective and productive relationships with key stakeholders to define leading initiatives to support the achievement of business goal
• Reviewing, formulating, and implementing HR policies and procedures
• Leading the execution of change programmes
• Overseeing HR Operations including statutory compliances
AED 135,000 to 180,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Business trips + Career development training
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Bachelors degree, Business Administration, or related field required; Masters degree preferred
• Minimum 2-10 years of experience including.
• Head Hunting
• MIS Reporting
• Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
• Problem solving skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills
• Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees
• Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
• Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
About the Company
At study abroad, we have a strong commitment to education and career development. Our aim has always been to help international students study in a country of their choice. We are passionate about bringing international grade education to the doorsteps of our students from all over the globe.
We aspire to become the world’s leading global education advisory by connecting our students to our huge network of opportunities across the globe.
Transparency and Integrity are the two most important building blocks we believe in for the admissions process at Study Abroad. We are committed to the highest ethical standards. Study Abroad programs are designed to handhold students and help them in exploring best-fit university options, applying to multiple universities through a single application form system. Our organisation and our counselors pledge ethical and clarity in mind attitude in our interactions with our students and their families.