Job description / Role
Head of Internal Audit role with full end to end responsibility over the firm's Internal Audit function.
A large Insurance business located throughout the Middle East with offices located in Abu Dhabi.
* Applies an understanding of the engagement goals to identify and collect the appropriate data
* Ability to understand how business functions operate and how industry trends impact a client's business
* Builds knowledge in an industry by contributing to relevant firm initiatives and eminence
* Builds and sustains relationships with cross-geography team members
* Keeps in mind the client's strategy and industry leading practices to design clear, targeted, concise, complying and actionable audit programs and reports
* Leverages a strong understanding of relevant regulations (e.g. SOX) to increase effectiveness of internal controls assessments
* Develops quality assurance processes and tools to enable continuous improvement of the internal audit activities
* Uses relevant frameworks and standards to assess quality and compliance of client's internal audit business processes and controls
* Leverages an in-depth knowledge of internal audit enabling technologies to identify and suggest opportunities to improve performance of internal audit functions
A generous overall package, huge career progression opportunities, and the chance to work within a stable, growing business.
* The ideal candidate will have experience in leading a large Internal Audit function within the financial services sector.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Head of Internal Audit
Head of Internal Audit (Market & Operational Risk)
Head of Internal Audit
Regional Finance Controller