Job description / Role
UAE based Real Estate Developer & Property Management firm are looking to hire a Head of Leasing who has a strong background focused in commercial real estate in the UAE/GCC. The role will work directly with the VP of Leasing and GM for the assigned malls will work together in building a lease strategy, utilize all aspects of their portfolio to achieve success including redevelopment of existing assets (Commercial/Retail)
The successful candidate is a strong communicator who can build, manage and maintain long-term relationships with key stakeholders in the local market and build new relationships with potential tenants. You will oversee the entire leasing department including conducting and implementing financial strategy.
- Knowledge of all aspects of the leasing process including negotiation, legal resolution, contracts, pricing, marketing.
- Detailed sales process experience including prospecting, contact development, sales pitch and presentation, conflict resolution during sales process, closing and post sale.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office.
- Expert knowledge of Financial & Asset Management Tools.
- Annual budgeting and forecasting with senior team members.
- Work with tenants resolving ongoing issues and ensure client satisfaction.
- Review standard operating procedures regularly to ensure process improvement.
- Drive team morale and ensure all team members work together in creating a positive work environment.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a lead leasing/operations role working within Property Management firm focused on Commercial Real Estate assets.
- Experience with redevelopment of large-scale commercial or retail properties a plus.
- Local UAE/GCC experience in similar roles essential to be considered.
- Due to volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
SSA Ltd. (Sommerman Skinner Associates) find out the detail to allow you to make qualified judgments about your career and its progression. On the companies that we represent (over 2000 spread across a diverse spectrum of industry) we will be able to inform you of contracts pending, awarded, company growth, opportunity, relative reward and internal prospects. We believe that through spending time and effort front end through interviewing or individual dedication we can offer real advice that will be valued. Our founder is degree qualified with extensive exposure to industry and with a career also behind him in Recruitment Management. Our team is made up of qualified construction professionals. We specialise in both permanent and freelance opportunities to qualified construction professionals.
Disciplines covered include:
Site Engineers, Site Agents, Project Managers, Contracts Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Commercial Managers, Planners, Safety, Purchasers, Estimators and Design Executive.