Job description / Role
Working as a trusted advisor and partner to the Board and Business Heads you will provide proactive legal and strategic input on a wide range of complex issues to ensure efficiency, risk mitigation, legal compliance and litigation resolution and in order to support the Group business strategy and growth.
Core responsibilities including but not limited to:
* Manage and lead legal affairs related to the structure of the Group, its commercial licenses, and commercial law compliance.
* Identify and manage legal risks and opportunities across the Group.
* Providing legal advice and support on a wide range of legal activities including drafting and reviewing contracts of all types.
* Exercises legal representation in respect to external parties, either private or governmental, locally or internationally, in all matters of legal nature.
* Carries executive responsibilities critical to the legal welfare and the overall performance of the Group.
* Oversees the handling of claims, disputes and legal proceedings, and the negotiation and execution of settlement agreements, either in-court, out-of-court or via arbitration proceedings.
* Oversees the establishment and incorporation of the companies or other legal entities related to the company and the drafting of resolutions to be passed by its governing bodies.
* Ensuring all contracts, legal documents and templates are up-to-date and compliant with statutory laws.
* Provides comprehensive legal guidance and advice relating to corporate governance issues of the Company and its current and future affiliates and/or subsidiaries.
* Provide legal representation in lead hearings for dispute resolution. Coordinates and liaises with various governmental bodies and private entities
* Strong academic credentials, law degree from a reputable law school or university and common law qualified (UK/US/AUS/CAN/NZ). Understanding of UAE civil law.
* Ideally 5-10 years PQE with combined private practice and 'in-house' experience.
* Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic essential.
* Strategic thinker with excellent business acumen and legal expertise.
* Thinks commercially and pragmatically, with a solutions focused approach.
* Ability to manage ambiguity and complexity and to effectively simplify and communicate legal issues and concerns.
* Agility to adapt to changing conditions and is comfortable to work in situations where all the relevant information may not be available.
Salary & Benefits:
* 40-50K Per Month
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.