Job description / Role
• Position: Head of Marcom and PR (Native Arabic Speaker)
• Location: Dubai
• Salary: AED 25000
• Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics for the GCC region
• Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
• Prepare, edit and proofread creative, sales-oriented corporate, promotional, product-oriented and marketing content for online channels and print;
• Coordinate all public relations activities and communications and marketing functions to ensure effective region specific communication tools to promote company products, services and corporate branding;
• Distributing promotional material, engaging with customers on social media and networking during marketing events;
• Ensure that regional digital/social content meets the needs and interests of local audiences;
• Manage media inquiries and interview requests
• Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
• Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a regular basis
• Explore and evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
• Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
• Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting our business and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
• Manage our PR/communication agencies and vendors with full control and accountability on budgets
AED 25000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
• Proven working experience in public relations and communication required
• Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a national and regional level
• Strong relationships with both national and regional business and industry media outlets
• Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews
• Exceptional writing and editing skills
• Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• Event planning experience
• Hands-on experience with web content management tools, like WordPress
• Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.