Job description / Role
NTS Group is currently working alongside an Education company and due to continued growth in the Middle East are looking to hire a Head of Marketing – Middle East. This role is responsible for demand generation and go-to-market strategy for the companies portfolio of print and digital products in the region. Their offerings are aligned against several market segments - schools, higher education, and professional and English learning. The post holder will formulate and implement plans to acquire, retain and nurture relationships in these segments and assumes overall responsibility in designing and implementing marketing programmes to achieve those goals.
• Develop customer insight identified & priority segments through data analysis and research, communicating insight across the organization and filtering it into appropriate messaging
• Accountable for delivering the agreed commercial contribution for marketing activity in the region.
• Own & report on key performance indicators based on strong implementation & use of Marketo & SFDC.
• Customer life cycle marketing: develop marketing programmes to acquire, nurture and retain key accounts, working with local product and sales team to outline initiatives to grow share of customer accounts
• Manage and promote product portfolio of print and digital products including product messaging, price and promotions, across multiple channels.
• Strategically support pricing: research and analyze competitive pricing, recommend differential pricing strategy by channel, evaluate outcomes and refine strategy.
• Work with digital team to develop customer-relevant content in web and social channels including social as well as traditional.
• Oversee set up of a reputation programme for schools: recruit, manage and deploy customer advocates (students, teachers, owners) & drive market forming activity leveraging existing high-profile clients.
• Enable sales teams to sell effectively by developing compelling messaging, sales tools, product and platform training, as well as by tracking competitive activities
• Work with product counterparts to provide insight into persona development, market and segment opportunities.
• Effectively manage & develop a high performing team.
• Manage an international/regional budget
• This person needs to be the authority on the Middle East education market. Marketing lead for the Middle East region, reporting to the EMEA Marketing Director, getting involved in support of large-scale & enterprise level deals and projects as is necessary.
• A proven background and experience in a similar role preferably from EdTech background or education marketing
• first-hand experience in modern marketing, incl. content marketing, demand generation, insights, digital, brand etc. and with evidenced & demonstrable success in driving new business growth & market penetration.
• Strong experience and reputation as a customer-led marketer.
• Ability to set goals and priorities, self motivation to achieve them.
• Highly driven and effective collaborator with Sales and Product colleagues.
• Ability to work with different stakeholder groups while keeping marketing priorities in firm sight.
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent or above.
• Fluent English and Arabic are essential
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.