Job description / Role
Marketing Manager (MENA) - BITES City Operations, Operations & Launch
- Defining Bites marketing strategy - Identify and prioritize key audiences, competitive strategies, marketing campaigns and and ensure swift execution of the strategy
- Storytelling and content - Own the Bites story in the region, create compelling content for our users, and help drive more users into the funnel.
- Optimistic Leadership - Motivate, develop and inspire an enthusiastic, cross-country team to achieve remarkable results and drive real innovation.
- Planning and oversee the execution of effective acquisition and engagement campaigns initiatives, stunts - whatever it takes - across different countries and audiences
- User focus - Know our eaters inside and out. Deeply understand their habits and preferences. Have a pulse on city specific trends. Use these insights to grow demand for Uber Eats.
- Analysis - Quantify everything you do and promote a data-driven approach within the Marketing team. Utilize quantitative-based decision making to improve our marketing strategy. Prioritize initiatives based on highest return on investment.
- Playbooking - Document everything. The takeaways from Bites today will pave the way for growth in markets around the world.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in product marketing, consumer marketing or brand marketing in a rapidly changing and entrepreneurial environment.
- You know how to define and execute an effective Marketing Strategy in MENA.
- Minimum 5 Years Experience Managing Marketing Teams.
- Experience working in the Middle East covering key countries such as UAE & Egypt.
- Growth hacking - You know how to meticulously unpack the key levers for growing a business through keen analysis and scientific experimentation.
- A bias for data - You naturally take a scientific and highly analytical approach to everything you do. You have experience leading a data-driven marketing strategy using a wide range of available quantitative insights (surveys, focus groups, A/B testing, ad-hoc analysis)
- Written communication - You have strong written communication skills, especially in the context of consumer marketing. You'll define the tone of the Bites communication and will be supervising the creation of user content.
- Detail orientation - You have high standards for everything you do, and dig into the details to assure that your teams output consistently meets a high bar.
- An eye for design - You know what goes into a great photo, you can create beautiful print layouts, and you can't wait to draw out the beauty in everyday dining experiences and use it to create a compelling story for our users.
- A foodie. We want people who are passionate about food and want to revolutionize the way great, quality food is delivered in their own city.
- Arabic speaking is strongly preferred
About the Company
At Bites, we operate a futuristic leading online and mobile marketplace for dine-in, delivery and take-awayto provide customers with an easy and safe way to order and pay from local restaurants and bars. With take away and delivery; restaurants and Bars that join the Bites platform have their menu accessible to online consumers. These consumers can search for their favorite food or drink using their current location to find the best value service at their easiest convenience. Currently, the aim is to cover all of theEmirates however, the focus on the first launch of Bites will be in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah November. Our aim for the first launch is to increase our Restaurant clients to 10,000 and have over
1,000,000 customers using our Bites App. Our team will continue to grow over the upcoming months and eventually will become globally starting in Egypt and America. Bites Benefits
As a valued employee at Bites, you have access to a range of exclusive rewards and benefits when working with us. We believe a a fun and approachable team creates an opportunity to success. You get to enjoy special discounts and privileges with our partner merchants that include: food and beverage, health and beauty, leisure events. Social events and a lot more. To keep our employees satisfied we will be offering plenty of social events, including gym and yoga classes, leisure nights throughout the year. Our staff will also get access to the latest gadgets.
We will use our growing portfolio with partners all over the UAE an opportunity for our employees to get exclusive discounts that you can get only at Bites.
Trans Skills LLC
Bites Delivery Services
Marketing Communications Manager (Pre-Opening)
Marketing And Communications Manager
Digital Marketing Lead