Job description / Role
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Leadership of the corporate marketing team and function
- Brand Marketing and Online
- Retail Marketing & PR/CSR
- Strategic Planning and Marketing Intelligence
• Responsible for developing and implementing the marketing strategy for Samsung in MENA Region to achieve the overall business plan
• Work pro actively with and support divisional marketing personnel
• Work directly with corporate marketing team to improve execution and implementation tactical elements – launches, events, etc
• Oversee, direct and manage agencies and vendors – Cheil, Starcom
• Drive innovation across all elements of the marketing mix.
• Present plans and recommendations, and sell in right up to executive level.
• MBA or Post Grad in marketing or business management is required
• At least 10-15 years of extensive experience in FMCG or Electronics industry.
• Strong communication and written skills in English, Arabic is also preferred.
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Excellent proven marketing analytical capabilities and reporting techniques.
• Initiative and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
About the Company
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, Samsung is transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, tablets, PCs, cameras, home appliances, printers, LTE systems, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. Samsung employs 286,000 people across 80 countries with annual sales of US$216.7 billion.