Job description / Role
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Head of Media to join a renowned financial service company. You will be responsible for the overall media strategy activities ensuring business objectives are met.
Renowned financial service company.
* Develop Marketing/Communication Strategy, planning and Implementation.
* Develop value proposition and messaging
* Identifying relevant Media Channels with Social Media as priority
* Event Management, identify and manage high impact events
* Build brand position and value
* Manage media department, ensure team are meeting defined objectives and meet performance goals
* Brief and manage vendor and agencies, ensuring campaign requirements are met
This an opportunity to join a renowned brand in a global role.
* Must have media strategy and events background
* Bachelor's degree ideally with a focus on marketing communications
* Solid knowledge and experience of social media strategy and content development
* Vendor and agency management
* Financial Services or Investment industry experience
* UAE National highly desirable
* Fluent in English and Arabic is essential
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.