Job description / Role
Our client a Niche local Engineering Consultancy requires a head of MEP for their Dubai Office.
The successful individual will be responsible for managing the day to operations of a MEP Consultancy with circa 30 staff.
The consultancy offer both design and construction supervision services.
The successful individual will be responsible for the following;
• Full P & L responsibility for the office
• Managing 30 staff on both design and construction supervision projects
• Recruitment and retention of staff
• Mentoring/ training staff
• Acting as key point of contact for clients, architectural/ structural consultants and contractors/ sub-contractors
• Liaising with relevant authorities as and when required
• Developing and winning both new and repeat business
To apply for the role, you should meet most of the following criteria;
• Be educated to degree level in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or similar
• Have a minimum of 15 years’ experience in MEP
• Be currently working for or have recently worked for an Engineering consultancy
• Have a good knowledge of both Mechanical & Electrical Engineering and be able to carry out peer reviews on both
• Have experience of managing a consulting engineering office from a P & L perspective
• Have experience of design and construction supervision
• Be experienced in business development and have an established client network in the UAE
Please note candidates currently residing in the UAE will be considered for this role.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience and profit share/ bonus for winning new business will also be paid.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.