Job description / Role
Our expanding company is seeking to hire a Head of Operations to join our leadership team. The job is based in Dubai and you will be in-charge of providing inspired leadership for our sports operation which involves making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures.
Successful candidates will have a bachelor’s degree and have prior experience in a similar management with a sporting background. An understanding of financial management will be a benefit.
Head of Operations Responsibilities:
• Overseeing the planning, implementation and day-to-day management of all divisions in sports operations to ensure that we are offering quality services efficiently, through ongoing monitoring and evaluation, working pre-emptively and pro-actively where possible, and adapting as new opportunities present themselves.
• Ensuring that contracts and access, and staffing are in place to support operations.
• Building and maintaining relationships with relevant stakeholders and partners to support effective operations.
• Line managing all departmental managers from all locations in which we operate, ensuring that all procedures are in place allowing departmental managers relative autonomy over their departments, offering support, advice and guidance as required.
• Liaising cross-departmentally with non-sports related departments, where relevant, to ensure the departments are resourced appropriately and fully informed decisions are made.
• Ensuring that our programmes are always progressing and moving in a forward direction.
• All other duties related to the role to support the smooth running of our company.
AED 16,000 to 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: medical insurance and a return ticket to home country every year
Head of Operations Requirement:
• Master or BA Degree in relevant field
• Detailed knowledge of sports education and young people, and proven experience in sports administration and marketing
• Proven ability to manage senior level client relationships and deliver first class results
• Self-motivated and the ability to work independently in an entrepreneurial environment
About the Company
A leading sports academy in the UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent