Job description / Role
As the Head of Operations, you will oversee and manage the overall functions of the Operations division including corporate customer service, compliance operations, finance operations and other back-office functions and will work with various stakeholders to improve efficiency across the region.
In addition to improving efficiency, you will innovate and find opportunities with the ultimate aim of enhancing the onboarding, servicing, and maintaining of corporate customers.
An extremely successful and leading FinTech organisation with an international presence and very exciting growth plans for the immediate future. Stability of an established multinational with the dynamism of an entrepreneurial start up.
* Regular assessment of the efficiency/effectiveness of back-office operations
* Manage product life cycle across channels, introduce enhanced service offerings & propose re-design of existing product capabilities
* Lead all channels and analyse channel performance in terms of traffic, segments, products and services
* Set up the operations of offering products/services to new enterprise clients and pre-empt any problems in order to optimise efficiency.
* Drive change in operating models and challenging the existing processes to device strategies
* Develop various operational functions/team and their direction
* Attractive tax free salary with benefits
* Dynamic role with a large scope and the opportunity to impact the performance and growth of an already successful business
* International environment with travel opportunities
* Experience in leading an operations function in an enterprise customer (B2B) environment
* Hands-on client management experience
* Experience in onboarding, servicing, and maintaining enterprise clients as well as optimising profitability of existing customer accounts
* Extremely strong analytical skills with an ability to conceptualise issues and synthesize data to provide strategic direction and execution
* Strong communication skills and strong stakeholder managing capabilities
* Master's/Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Finance Manager
Corporate Finance Director
Corporate Relationship Manager
Regional Finance Controller
Head of Strategic Finance