Job description / Role
* Act as the focal point and ultimately the Technology leader for all Retail and Supply Chain Technology solutions, advising your stakeholders on the Technology roadmap as well as the wider Group Technology roadmap across the Technology Leadership Team
* Partner with business subject-matter experts to elicit and translate business requirements into technology solutions & strategic direction.
* Responsible for the design, execution and delivery of products and technology, delivering them through an Agile methodology and product teams
* Undertake high level technical architecture & design oversight of the Retail & Supply Chain products working with product development teams both onshore/o?shore and 3rd parties.
* Understand and have a good working knowledge of retail and supply chain business landscapes as well as a familiarization of processes within the retail and supply chain domains cross industry
* Identify opportunities for innovation & support the development and delivery of the Business Technology Partners strategy and roadmap.
* A minimum of 10 years' experience is required working in technology related environments as a Head of Technology, Technical Architect, Functional Consultant
* Experience delivering and managing complex solutions (multi-platform, multi-technology, 3rd parties).
* It is crucial to have experience in the application of technology to business processes and to have a good understanding of Retail and Supply Chain as an industry sector.
* Experience of Agile and Waterfall software development lifecycles. Previous experience of software development / coding during their career.
* Demonstrated experience in retail systems such as ERP, WMS and other supply chain systems.
* Experience working on integration technologies and a good understanding of API design patterns and frameworks, micro services, API gateways, API security etc.
* Hands on delivery experience in delivery frameworks - Agile and Waterfall
* Possess a strong technical and functional experience in Retail and Enterprise applications, such as Oracle Retail, Oracle EBS, SAP Retail, warehouse management, order management etc.
* Understanding of the Middle East markets and key players knowledge is preferable
* Strong leadership and collaboration with senior stakeholders
* Entrepreneurial and innovative approach to business value creation
Competitive salary and benefits
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.