Job description / Role
The Head of Revenue B2C is responsible for managing the B2C sales team, generating and developing sales, developing lead channels, scoping new areas of business, developing sales strategy in partnership with the GM, and delivery of individual and team sales targets.
• Maintaining individual GP and meeting / exceeding monthly targets.
• Tracking Team GP and ensuring Sales Advisors are meeting monthly / quarterly GP targets.
• Set targets for B2C New Sales, Concierge & Renewal division on performance and growth.
• Work cross functionally to achieve profitable growth and implement sales strategy.
• Ongoing performance management of team to ensure delivery of targets and ongoing development of staff.
• Ensuring you are point of contact / escalations for issues / client complaints.
• Ensuring Client response times are adhered to.
• Running regular product training to the team to ensure knowledge is up to date.
• Support the team in regard to sharing of information, industry knowledge, pricing of promotions and marketing strategies, in order to close sales.
• Overseeing pipeline and management of the CRM system in making sure leads are being handled on time and appropriately by the team members.
• Evaluate performance by analysing data and metrics.
• Overseeing sales techniques, use of emails, phone calls and appropriate use of proposals.
• Ensure the correct lead distribution within the team and that the team structure is appropriate to reach daily targets and results.
• Implement and review policies, procedures and process in Business development, concierge & renewal division in line with established strategies.
• Maintain sales, concierge, renewal staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
• Work with internal teams on behalf of clients to ensure the highest level of customer service
AED 30,000 to 40,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• Master’s Degree is desirable
• 8+ year’s demonstrably successful experience in sales with 2-3 years’ experience in company formation and business set-up
• Fluency in English with Arabic being an advantage but not essential
Core Leadership Competencies
• Working together: Achieving results by working successfully across the organisation.
• Striving for success: Taking accountability for your own and others performance and driving execution to achieve results.
• Building for tomorrow: Achieving profitable and sustainable growth.
• Leading others: Motivating, energising and engaging others for success.
• Driving performance: Driving team and company results by getting the best from others.
• Developing Others: Focus on continuous learning in your team and organisation.
About the Company
Kershaw Leonard is committed to finding First Class people for its World Class Clients. Since our inauguration in September 1999, We have become well-respected specialists for all aspects of Human Resource Consultancy and Recruitment, and bring a standard of professional conduct (through the Recruitment Employment Confederation UK) to the industry here in the Middle East. Our qualified Consultants deliver a unique quality of service that is designed to meet the individual needs of both Candidates and Clients.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover permanent, temporary and contract staff, and Executive Search, in the following sectors:
Senior Executives and Directors; Design; Engineering and Construction; Finance and Banking; Human Resources and Training; IT and Telecoms; Legal; Logistics and Supply Chain Management; Media; Office Management; Retail; Sales and Marketing and Secretarial and Business Support.