Job description / Role
• Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
• Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
• Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
• Motivating the sales team to achieve the best results possible.
• Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team.
• Continual training and development of all members of the sales department.
• Attending key meetings with members of the sales team.
• Client servicing and after sales support.
• Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
• Spotting market opportunities for new customers.
• Attending monthly meetings with other senior members of the business.
• All aspects of recruitment and selection for the sales department.
• Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
• Networking with top management in order to generate new business for the company.
• Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances.
• Prior sales experience of at least 10 years in recruitment consulting.
• Proven experience in blue, grey and white collar recruitment consulting.
• Previous experience successfully managing sales teams ideally from a similar industry.
• Professional sales training would be a strong advantage.
• Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business.
• Strong leadership skills and an ability to inspire sales teams.
• Proven sales experience, meeting or exceeding targets
• Previous experience as a sales manager or sales team lead
• Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
• Proven ability to position products against competitors
• Demonstrable experience of heading the sales function, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Excellent MS office working knowledge
About the Company
HR Consultancy focused multi business group
- Soundlines is a conglomerate with HR Consultancy as its flagship business.
- We have been involved in HR consultancy and cross border placements for over 14+ years.
- We offer our clients focused services that benefit their business by way of the right personnel who are tested and proven. This increases productivity and improves the company’s performance.
- Soundlines has its presence in multiple countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Qatar, India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka & Korea.
- Soundlines is specialised in recruiting large numbers of personnel within a short time frame.
- We have young & dynamic teams that are fully dedicated and oriented towards ensuring client delight at all cost.
- We place workers, staff and executive cadre personnel in the industries of Construction, Retail, Oil and Gas, Hospitality and MEP.
- Soundlines has been a part of several major construction projects in the Middle East.
- We have contributed manpower and skill sets for projects such as [Dams], [Skyscrapers], [Housing Colonies], [Hotels], [Roads] and [Bridges] etc.
- Soundlines has been go-to destination for large retailers who seek staff for their establishments.
- Soundlines has been serving the hospitality sector in their search for the right personnel – be it in the front office, kitchen, room service or any other departments.
- The Oil and Natural Gas sector recruitment has been one of our core competencies. We have been delivering personnel to this sector for years.
- India is a great resource for Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing personnel. Soundlines has served the requirements of several large MEP projects by recruiting and placing highly productive staff.
- Soundlines have years of experience in dealing with each of the above industries and have specialised domain specific staff to head each of these practices.
- The above benefits our clients in doing business at ease.
- Our other businesses include Realty, Healthcare, Hospitality, Travel & Tourism and Trading.
Sales Manager/Sales Director
Lord Search & Selection
Sales & Customer Relation Manager
BAC Middle East
Sales and Marketing Manager
A Leading Group Of Companies In The UAE.
|Al Ain||22 Jun|
Sales Development Manager
Quest Search & Selection