Job description / Role
• To formulate policy and direct the sales and distribution functions with the objective of maximizing market share having regard for the company’s financial and operational goals
• Has a good understanding of the business environment and the impact their behavior has on the reputation and financial performance of the company.
• Possesses and employs knowledge of systems, situations, pressures, and cultures inside and outside of the organization to identify potential organizational, market, and other problems and opportunities.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Responsible for operating and maintaining real estate properties with the goal of maximizing income and profits.
• Supervise sales team, supervise administrative duties and stay informed about the latest changes in the real estate industry.
• Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team.
• Offer advice to sales team and motivate their agents to close sales, achieve the best results possible.
• Develop effective training programs that teach agents how to acquire customers, negotiate deals, and secure financing and complete paperwork for the sale.
• Set weekly, monthly and yearly monetary goals for sales team and their agents to achieve and conducted sales meeting.
• Working on account management plans with the sales team.
• Perform human resources duties, such as conducting interviews, hiring new staff and transferring or dismissing seasoned staff.
• Spotting market opportunities for new customers.
• Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
• Prepare employee payroll, budget and inventory reports.
• Supervise administrative duties and issue supplies or equipment when needed.
• Marketing roles may include planning, budgeting and coordinating open houses or other initiatives to develop new leads and increase sales for the office.
• Attend association meetings to receive the latest information on housing regulations and legislation that affects the industry.
• Assist the organization gain a better market share by identifying, recommending and implementing improved selling and marketing strategies.
• Continually look to identify further business opportunities through effective liaising with other related businesses and colleagues.
• Plan, design and conduct appropriate marketing and selling strategies for individual properties within budgetary limits.
• Acting as a spokesperson for the organization at sales events and conferences.
• Networking with other directors to generate new business for the company.
• Participate in key result area and key performance indicator review processes to establish areas for improvement.
• Maintain a high professional and ethical profile in accordance with industry and company standards.
• Endeavor to maintain an understanding of both local and national real estate markets.
• Perform duties to a high professional and ethical standard.
Skills & Qualifications
• Coaching – helping team members reach their full sales potential is the main objective of a sales team, and the ability to support and motivate sales agents is essential to success at this job.
• Salesmanship – sales skills are fundamental, as head of sales must to train their sales team to build rapport, ensure client trust, and make the sale on a regular basis.
• Team management – it is the responsibility of the head of sales to oversee the sales team and handle any issues that arise, as well as to make sure sales goals are met.
• Communication skills – the ability to listen to and speak with clients, sales team, and others is essential for effective sales team.
• Business acumen – an understanding of how a business achieves objectives and goals to drive sales is important for Sales team. They must think strategically, understand the real estate industry, and have a manager mindset.
• Performance management – Head of sales must plan and implement sales objects and evaluate sales performance to ensure goal accomplishment
• Bachelor’s degree in real estate, Finance or Business Administration
• Working Experience & Skills
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in Real estate/same field
• Experience of managing a sales force.
• Experience in a highly numerate environment.
• Client Focus
• Demonstrates a desire to address customer needs and does so in a professional manner.
• Flexible Team Player
• Works effectively within a variety of situations, individuals and groups applying the whatever its takes’ attitude
• Planning and Organizational Skills
• Establishes a clear course of action to achieve long or short-term goals in an organized manner.
• Commercially Focused
About the Company
A leading international private investment company in the UAE.