Job description / Role
Head of Sales | BD - Tech Company - Series B - Scale Up - Dubai
Head of Sales / Business Development
Our client is one of the fastest growing app companies in the MEA Region. Due to continual growth and success they are looking for a Sales professional with experience with the Technology domain to help drive their product forward.
You will be acting in the capacity of a Country Manager (Sales) for the UAE and will report directly to the group CEO and your counterpart in Saudi. You will also be tasked with scaling up the business within the country and growing a mixed team underneath yourself.
This role is an exciting opportunity to work across this fast-developing area at a time of industry change, helping to embed the programme across globally, pursue new business opportunities and shape client propositions in this evolving area.
• Proposals/bids - Take the lead on proposals/pitches, credentials and presentations, including: competitor analysis, developing value propositions, proposal writing and management, and debriefs.
• Client development - Drive forward targeting efforts across the firm's key client programmes, supporting relationship teams in using the consultancy as a differentiator in their client strategy as well as generating and pursuing leads for new solutions and products.
• Internal engagement - Close integration with the firms legal teams is at the heart of the firm's strategy.
• BD planning and advice - Develop, deliver and assess the success of business development and marketing plans for specific offerings or launches
• Campaign management - Work with the sector Heads, relationship and communications teams to develop and execute the BD/CRM elements of integrated marketing and business development campaigns including planning roundtables and client briefings to generate new business opportunities and raise the firms market profile.
• Significant proposal/bid management expertise, including crafting client value propositions and proposal writing.
• Strong, broad business development and marketing planning experience with a track record of developing and driving plans/campaigns forward to generate new business opportunities.
• A familiarity of working in a professional services, partnership and/or highly matrixed B2B organisation, including direct liaison with senior management.
• Generating new business opportunities with prospective clients
• Building a strong pipeline of opportunities ensuring sales targets and KPI's are met
• Taking full ownership from beginning to the end of the sales cycle.
• Generating leads, demonstrating the Business Intelligence product, pricing, negotiation & closing.
• Building up long term relationships and developing account plans for prospective clients
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey’s, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
Business Development Lead / Sales Manager
National Sales Manager
Emirates Refreshments Company
Middle East Executive
A Leading Company In UAE
Key Accounts Manager
A Leading Trading Company In The UAE