Job description / Role
The Head of Training Center is responsible for managing all aspects related to the strategy, growth, resource management and excellence of the Training Center. He/She holds the P&L responsibility for this unit. He/she fully contributes to the vision, policies and public image of the company through his/her performance.
Line and Staff Relations. This role will report directly to the Director of Production, and will interact with:
- All the local staff
- All the external entities necessary to his/her job execution
Leadership and Operational Management
- Manage the formalities of establishing the Training Center from the ground up: from office space fit-out management, to space allocation, to opening and registration and licensing formalities with competent authorities
- Lead the ADPI Training Center in alignment with the company vision, values and strategy
- Develop business planning and ensure growth of Center services, by identifying and developing resources needed to grow and support excellence of the Center
- Coordinate the development of an annual training plan, including the schedule, projects definition, curriculum and training personnel identification
- Ensure the delivery of excellent training, consultation and other forms of technical assistance
- Lead the activities of the Training Center and ensure efficient allocation and use of resources
- Monitor and report on the progress of the Center establishment and development
- Communicate with the HOD requirements for new software tools to optimize workflows and increase projects' profitability.
- Provide leadership in developing organizational and operational plans with management and staff, carry out plans and policies
- Maintain business intelligence on internal and external issues affecting the Training Center
Project Planning and Management:
- Develop the offer - training catalog - by using internal resources and/or building and maintaining strategic partnerships with external parties, including co-branding with other institutions
- Ensure the delivery of the training programs dynamically, effectively and meet and exceed the clients' expectations
- Define project timelines, allocate resources and manage work within such timelines while ensuring the highest quality of such projects
- Continuously improve the programs based on feedback and evaluations.
- Manage the scheduling of the courses, develop the course offerings, schedule and curriculum.
- Monitor the day to day delivery of the programs and services offered by the Training center to maintain and improve quality
- Maintain official records and documents and ensure compliance with local regulations
Human Resources Planning and Management:
- Identify and hire training instructors
- Determine staffing requirements for programs delivery
- Ensure the respect of company policies and procedures within the Training center
Financial Planning and Management:
- Work with management to prepare a comprehensive budget and ensure that the Center operates within budget guidelines
- Ensure the respect of company financial policies and procedures
- Manage the relationship with training participants.
- Establish sound working relationships and agreements with various institutions, government bodies and organizations.
- Elevate the Training center's profile, project its image and promote the brand through representation at various industry and other events
- Market the Center activities to the general public and specialized industry specific channels
Profile Specifications - Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor of Science is a must, Master Degree or MBA a distinct advantage
- 6-10 years' experience of regional/international education/training environment
- Proven expertise in setting up and managing a training center
- People management experience of at least 5 years
- Knowledge of engineering / technical training is highly valued
- Advanced level of project management and organizational skills
- Willingness to travel as required
- Strong marketing, public relations experience with an ability to engage stakeholders at all levels
- Solid written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Resilience, flexibility, high energy and passion are all qualities that we are looking for in the ideal candidate
- Good communication skills, fluent in English language. Fluency in French an added advantage.
About the Company
ADP Ingenierie, a wholly-owned Groupe ADP subsidiary, is a French engineering company that carries out architectural and engineering activities worldwide dealing with design of new airports or existing airports development.
Its teams of experts can accompany a project from the initial design to operational stages and group together multiple skills, from engineering to architecture, studies and the supervision of works.
With 400 employees of 46 nationalities working in 19 different countries, ADP Ingenierie is presently carrying out over 130 projects concurrently worldwide.
Quest Search & Selection
HR Manager - People Culture and Operations
BAC Middle East
Swisslinx Middle East
Learning and Development Specialist
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)