Job description / Role
This role is to launch a new project providing training and accreditation services in UAE, initially in Dubai, and based in Dubai. This is a key strategic hire for the company. You will be responsible for developing and implementing a successful training department and managing the quality assurance processes of a number of different business units. You will manage a small team and help continue to grow this successful operation.
- Establish a new training and accreditation centre, offering teacher training, conferences, corporate training and educational assessment services to parents
- Develop a forward strategy for the training business
- Adhere to all regulatory frameworks and liaise with KHDA for approval of courses and conferences
- Provide training and QA expertise to ensure the new business has relevant and profitable business growth
- Manage and develop junior team members
- Manage a team of visiting consultants and lecturers
- Standardize polices and procedures across business units as the company grows
- Work with the marketing team to define, promote and build a successful business.
- Degree/Qualification in Business administration or similar
- Membership of a professional body desirable
- Minimum 10+ years experience in training and QA of training
- Experience in an educational industry desirable
- Fluent English written and spoken essential
- Additional languages beneficial
About the Company
Praxis Established in 2016 as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Al Mutatawera Gulf General Trading (MGGT), Praxis is an educational services company that builds and operates full-age rage schools in the Gulf (GCC) region.