Job description / Role
* An exciting opportunity to lead the UX/UI and oversees the design of user interface elements for a government entities digital solutions.
* Provide direction on the product's visual and customer experience direction and leading a team
Exciting opportunity to join a large transformation project within a government entity
* Review and validate the product vision by overseeing the research, conception, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for products
* Review and validate user flows, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
* Oversee the optimization design of deliverables for a range of devices, interfaces and style standards
* Take strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
* Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to executive level stakeholders
* Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
* Act as a subject matter expert for all UX/UI requests / inquiries
* Manage, coach, and mentor team members while providing specific, timely, and constructive performance feedback
This is an opportunity to join and lead UX and UI for a very exciting transformation project.
* Experience as a UX/UI Designer in a leadership role
* Bachelor's or Graduate's Degreein UX design, Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related field
* Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, inVision...etc
* A solid grasp of user-centered design, planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
* Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
* Prior experience with Public Sector and/or Government Relationship Management is preferred
* Strong value realization, communication, mediation, conflict resolution, leadership and management skills
* Experience in delivering data dashboard related products
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.