Job description / Role
Health Club Receptionist
As a Health Club Receptionist at Th8, your smile and welcoming spirit will be the first impression our guests will keep for their visit. You courteous and professional service will maintain an atmosphere of fun and energy ensuring that all the guests that visit the Health Club will have a lasting impression.
Th8 Dubai is a pre-opening 5* hotel, located at the Palm Jumeirah Island, inspired by the fashion, glamour and jet-set lifestyle of the cool white sands and art deco scene of Miami Beach. The hotel boasts of its direct beach access with uninterrupted views of the Palm, Dubai's iconic skyline and the Arabian Sea that will provide an ultimate luxury experience at the Palm Jumeirah. The project has a total of 162 guest rooms and suites and 3 food beverage outlets with creative & unique concepts. In addition the hotel also features meeting facilities covering over 200 square meters that can host a range of events from small corporate meetings, product launches and team building activities to outdoor receptions and bespoke social events beach and poolside.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Assist in the operation of all health club and to have knowledge of all Fitness classes
- Assist guests with product information and retail sales
- Provide guest information relating to Fitness Classes, Pool Day Pass and special offers
- Assist the Therapists with treatment booking and managing the calendars
- Maintain stock levels and ensure all products are displayed as per standards
- Maintain the areas neat and clean at all time
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous Fitness center experience preferred
- CPR and First Aid certification preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor,.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.