Job description / Role
Health, Safety, Wellbeing & Security Professional required for a major masterplan development in Dubai working in a PMO delivery model.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Leading the function on a major masterplan development in Dubai.
• Establishing all procedures/processes to ensure complaints on the masterplan development by all consultants and contractors.
• Reporting to programme director and will present into board executive level.
• Guiding and directing the development and implementation of health and safety policies, strategies, programs and standards.
• Keeping staff fully informed of the health and safety program and applicable legislative and assurance requirements.
• Ensuring adequate procedures are implemented to evaluate the adequacy of health and safety compliance and performance across the programme.
• Managing directly the contractor and consultants in all aspects of health and safety.
• Identifying and controlling significant loss producing exposures, providing summary strategic reports and recommendations to the leadership team.
• Playing a visible role in health and safety leadership and direction to the project.
• Providing guidance and recommendation to all business units.
• Liaising and interacting with the client and key stakeholders.
• Keeping fully informed of all existing and proposed changes in applicable regulations and legislation.
• You have a relevant degree qualification.
• You have excellent presentation and communication skills.
• You must be qualified in all certifications in disciplines.
• You have experience in UAE market.
• You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams.
• You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace have to offer.
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
|Abu Dhabi||7 Dec|
RTC-1 Employment Services
RTC-1 Employment Services
HSE Manager - NEOM
|Saudi Arabia||25 Jan|