Job description / Role
- Deliver goods via a heavy truck (6 Wheeler).
- Sometimes over intercity routes as well as spanning several Emirates.
- Report to a dispatcher on any incidents encountered on the road.
- Record amount and type of cargo being delivered
- Fill up on fuel
- Clean truck
- Wash windows of the vehicle
- Reporting to: Operations and Leasing Manager
- Duration: Permanent Position
Nature and length of previous experience:
- 3+ Years Experience in driving Heavy Vehicles (6 Wheeler)
- Any nationality
- Candidate should have heavy vehicle license as well as experience in driving in the United Arab Emirates and through the intercity routes.
- Knowledge of roads within the city of Dubai and highways are very important.
About the Company
The Ziad Galadari Group is one of the UAE’s largest and most respected privately owned companies. Strong leadership and sustainable funding has allowed it to grow into one of the largest investment, trading, transporting, engineering, real estate and catering conglomerates in the UAE. With headquarters in Dubai, it now has more diverse operations in industrial and business fields than almost any other similar group in the region.
The family name has been a fixture in the UAE business community since the 1960’s but it has been Ziad Galadari who has developed his group the furthest, currently diversifying into 32 major companies, some of which rank among the largest and most active in the region.