Job description / Role
We are looking for a helpdesk agent with experience within a medical facility with the ability to respond to the requests directed to the health desk promptly and accurately as they will be in charge of monitoring and controlling the daily operations of the helpdesk.
• The ideal candidate is someone who delivers excellent client services by taking inbound calls, receiving email requests, making outbound calls and responding to emails requests received in adherence to procedural, productivity and quality standards.
• Ideally will have had at least two years minimum experience in office environment and keyboard skills.
• Have the ability to communicate well.
• Have understanding in the principles of Quality Assurance and working to procedures.
• Will have understanding of Healthcare service and have experience in the use of computerized logging systems.
• Will have had communication training
• Degree or Professional Certificates( for courses no shorter than two years)
• Ability to read, write and speak fluent English.
About the Company
Ever since its founding, the VAMED group has understood health to be a global, sustainable and holistic asset. VAMED may refer to a record of international success in all healthcare areas - prevention, acute care, rehabilitation, and nursing.
VAMED's international portfolio comprises the entire value chain from project development via the planning and construction of a healthcare facility, to highly specialized commercial, infrastructure, and technical services.
The VAMED range of services is both wide and deep and, together with VAMED's value chain, forms our USP that has made VAMED a leading healthcare provider with a global reach.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Engineering Unit General Contracting (EUGC)
|Abu Dhabi||10 Nov|
Front Office Host (Receptionist)
|Abu Dhabi||15 Nov|
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Customer Service Representative
Irwin & Dow