This position is closed or expired.
See other Accounting jobs
The Hyperion Analyst is primarily responsible for administration and maintenance of Hyperion Financial Management Applications.
Hyperion Financial Management hosts various Legal and Statutory Reporting Systems for various business groups besides the Global Reporting and Consolidation Tool.
- Strong knowledge of financial processes in a large multinational environment, particularly in Planning and Budgeting and Financial Consolidation and reporting.
- Good communication skills (oral, written and presentation).
- Good Analytical skills and strong IT Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong knowledge in Finance Systems and Business Intelligence Systems (preferably Hyperion System 9/System 11)
- Strong Finance Systems implementation and support experience preferably in a MNC
About the Company
Huxley Banking & Financial Services has been providing specialist recruitment solutions to the banking and financial services sector since 1995. More than 350 consultants worldwide connect financial institutions with talent on a daily basis, and by putting the right people in the right places, we create success for our clients, our candidates and our employees.
Today, were recognised as one of the market leaders in banking and financial services recruitment. We boast an enviable track record of working with some of the worlds best known banks, insurance companies, fund managers, brokerage firms, accountancy and consulting firms, and other financial institutions; helping them to identify, attract and recruit business critical talent.
Our purpose is twofold: To help clients achieve their business goals by connecting the best talent with the best companies To help candidates achieve their career goals by matching them with the best employers and the best opportunities for their expertise to shine
From our network of offices based in the worlds leading financial centres in AsiaPac, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and the US, we have a broad global reach, and deep local knowledge to be able to support our clients and candidates wherever they are in the world.