Job description / Role
A well-established home care company in Abu Dhabi is looking for Homecare Healthcare Assistants to join their highly professional team on a full-time basis. Preferred nationalities: Filipino, Indian, Sri Lankan.
- NICU, Maternity, Nursery, PICU, Paediatric
- Breast Feeding Techniques and Challenges (workshop attendance preferred)
- Management of expressed breast milk
- Bottle feeding (sterilizing equipment, milk preparation, positions)
- Cup feeding (position and milk preparation)
- Newborn Care (bathing, nappy care, cord clamp, eye care and skin care)
- Experience with children with special needs/learning disabilities
- Experience within the age group (feeding techniques, managing tantrums)
- Experience with children milestones
- Engage children in learning/development activities such as puzzles, coloring)
- No HAAD license required
- BA Science in Nursing - Must be attested at the UAE Embassy in Manila
- Clear Passport Copy
- Certificates of employment to support CV
- Updated current CV
- 12 Passport sized pictures - white background
- BLS (American Heart Association accredited)
- Total Salary - 3500;
- No accommodation provided (only during first weeks after arrival)
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.