Job description / Role
A well-established home care company in Al Ain, UAE is looking for Homecare Registered Nurses to join their highly professional team on a full-time basis. The right candidate must have a HAAD license. No local experience necessary.
- ICU, Medical (stroke, neurodegenerative conditions) and Surgical (orthopedic and general surgery)
- Tracheostomy Care (stoma care and cleaning)
- Suction (invasive and non-invasive)
- Colostomy Care (stoma care and bag replacement)
- PEG Tube (feeding, stoma care)
- NGT (insertion, feeding, and management)
- Diabetic Care (monitoring glucose levels and insulin administration)
- IV Cannulation and Venipuncture
- Administration of medications (IM, SC, ID, IV, inhalation, PO, PR and enteral)
- Administer oxygen (nasal cannula, mask, optiflow, BiPAP, CPAP, ventilator)
- Folley Catheter (insertion in males and females, and management)
- Pain Management (administration of high alert medication)
- Bedbound patient management (repositioning, bed bath, continence care, pressure sore care)
- Collection of specimen (urine, stools, blood)
- The candidate must speak and write good English
- The candidate must have a HAAD license or Eligibility Letter
- Total Salary: 7,000 AED per month
- Free accommodation and transport
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.