Job description / Role
The Registered Nurse will be required to provide nursing to clients within the comfort of their own home. The Registered Nurse will participate in activities of general nursing care including the administration of medication, in activities of daily living and provide a safe and comfortable environment for the patient or children being cared for.
The Registered Nurse will provide general nursing to include but not limited to:
• Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in patients' conditions to the Clinical Manager and other members of the multi-disciplinary health team, as is appropriate.
• The registered nurse is expected to be competent and skilled in providing: Wound care, tracheotomy and peg tube care, personal hygiene care including continence management, Urinary catheter insertion – both male and female, IV cannulation and infusion phlebotomy and taking vital signs.
• To administer medications as prescribed by a physician and understand the possible side effects and adverse reactions.
• To adhere to the 5 rights of administering medications; Right route, Right time, Right dose, Right patient, Right drug, Right documentation and be competent at administering by all routes; Oral, IV, PR, PV, Subcutaneously, Intramuscular, sublingual and topically.
• Competent in managing Diabetic patients and possible adverse events of diabetes.
• Supervise and Monitor the safety of children in your care. Provide childcare by assisting with hygiene, feeding and playtime activities. This could include preparing and cooking food for the client/child.
• Provide emotional support and companionship for patients.
AED 7,500 to 9,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Job Qualifications and Skills:
• Current DHA/DOH License
• BSc Nursing degree in Nursing.
• Valid Good standing certificate from previous employer/licensing body.
• All educational certificates attested.
• Have experience working in a healthcare setting providing all activities of daily living.
• Have experience in monitoring vital signs and know when to take appropriate action.
• To be fluent in written and spoken English.
• To have experience working with children.
• To have worked in a Home Care setting.
About the Company
With a presence in both the UK and the Middle East- we have been at the forefront of the recruitment industry for the last twenty years and have become experts in the field of connecting the right people to the right positions. we pride ourselves on offering a specialized, efficient service- helping you to find the right candidate to meet your requirements with a consistent emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.