Job description / Role
Our client, a well-known healthcare facility in UAE is looking for a Home Care Nursing Supervisor / Health Visitor for the leading health care facility based in Abu Dhabi.
The Health Visitor will have a pivotal role in supporting the Home Health Care Team with the delivery of the Baby service and complex children’s program. This will include the provision of antenatal and postnatal period programs conducting universal developmental surveillance, the aim of which is the prevention and early detection of ill health and promotion of healthy lifestyle. The health visitor will contribute to the coordination of care for the complex children’s program through assessment, planning and evaluation of care which can be implemented or delegated within the home health care interdisciplinary team as required.
Your responsibilities would include but not limited to:
• Provides clinical care to pediatric patients with complex health care needs, ensuring additional supports or referrals for other specialist services as required. Ensures care delivered encompasses:
Child Development: Domains, Stages and Milestones.
Children with identified special needs.
• Influences on Development: biology, families, environment, culture and stress
• Provides consultative clinical advice to the Multidisciplinary Team as part of the Complex Paediatric Program.
• Establishes and foster links with the relevant personnel/department/agencies to ensure effective support services for client care
• Serves as the contact person, during and outside of normal working hours and on a rotational weekend basis, for all lone workers on the home healthcare team and promote safe lone working practices
• Monitors and records organisational key performance indicators and clinical indicators reinforcing corrective action to improve clinical services
• Leads quality improvement activities which are interdisciplinary and based on identified causes of risk.
• Monitors and evaluates team operations and services to identify problems and takes a lead role in improving systems/processes and safe, effective and efficient resident/patient care
• Develops and maintains own Professional Portfolio as per local health regulatory authority policy and home country registration.
• Obtains accredited and non-accredited Continuing Nursing Education (CNE/CME) credits in compliance with local health regulatory authority and the organisations requirements
• Attends the mandatory Healthcare OSH trainings in accordance with the OSHMS requirements and ensures appropriate OSH supervision of employees. Identifies and report OSH hazards and incidents to the Quality Coordinator and Health and Safety Officer.
• At least 4 years postgraduate experience in the community/home care setting. and at least 2 years’ experience as a senior nurse/team lead/management in a particular unit.
• Bachelor of Nursing or Bachelor of Midwifery or Associate degree in Nursing from USA or Canada
• Willing to work 7 AM to 5 PM (5 days a week)
• Candidates based outside UAE are welcome to apply
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.