Job description / Role
Hospitalist IM Consultant Job, Abu Dhabi - Excellent Benefits
Prospect Health are handling a recruitment drive in the UK on behalf one of the Gulf region's leading government healthcare groups, located in Abu Dhabi. The group are open to receiving interest from Hospitalist Internal Medicine Consultant who are looking for a career move in their brand new, specialist facility in the United Arab Emirates.
The hospital, in fact a major medical city, is a 700 + bed tertiary care facility, distinctive for providing an advanced burn treatment, and spearheading the service in the UAE. The Medical City is geared to be centre of excellence and will detail the full range of tertiary level sub-specialist interest areas as well as focus on paediatric sub-specialisms and will include several specialized surgeries, particularly arterial surgery, burns and shock, orthopaedics and reconstructive surgeries, utilizing cutting edge technology such as robot assisted surgery, endoscopes and catheters for all surgical disciplines whilst placing significant emphasis on research.
This is a rare opportunity for dedicated and aspiring physicians and surgeons who are looking to offer their skills and experience to a ground breaking system of healthcare.
The UAE needs little introduction, people from all backgrounds and walks of life live side by side in one of the most sought after countries to live in. Year round sunshine makes it is a great place to live the outdoor lifestyle and as a coastal city there are many beaches to choose from. Renowned for its large expatriate community, the UAE offers the best of both worlds. Almost all needs and pursuits are catered for; 5 star hotels and fine dining, some of the biggest and most exciting shopping malls in the world and a huge variety of sporting and outdoor pastimes mean that there is always something to do.
- Superb Salary Tax Free Salary
- Lucrative and easily attainable performance reward
- Relocation and yearly flights
- Generous annual leave and public holiday leave
- End of Service Bonus
- Free Malpractice insurance
Applicants MUST hold any of the below qualifications for local licensing:
- UK/ Ireland - CCT/CCST with GMC Specialist Register
- U.S/Canada - American Board Certification/ Canadian Membership
- Australian/NZ - Fellowship of the royal college
- South Africa - MA of Med
- Belgium - Bijzondereberoepstitel,
- Netherlands - Bewijis
- Sweden - Bevis
- Germany/ Austria - Fachartz
- France - DES, DIS, CES, CIS
- A minimum of 3 years post qualification experience post-consultant qualification and experience as per licensing
- A minimum of 2 years of post-consultant level qualification experience for surgical specialisms require as per licensing
- The ability to speak Arabic is an advantage, but by no means essential
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team striving to the continual improvement of healthcare provision
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button.
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.