Job description / Role
• The Hostess is responsible in assisting of creating a competitive and profitable work environment which is committed to MHG maximising sales, minimising cost and achieving the restaurant business objectives
• The Hostess is responsible for greeting the guest, welcome them into the establishment and seat them.
• Ensure that the guests are made comfortable and kept informed of the status of their orders or wait times
• Project the correct image with personal appearance and proper uniform as per standards
• Anticipate customer needs and respond in a courteous manner at all times
• Monitor and update seating availability
• Take table reservations and ensure all information are correct
• Plan out the seating chart and organize the reservations (planning is everything when running an effective host stand).
• Say good-bye to all of the guests.
• Check to see that everything was wonderful.
• Not only is the host or hostess the first impression the guest gets when they come to an establishment they are also the last.
• You should check with every guest and if there was any kind of problem quickly report to the manager
About the Company
From perfumes we have expanded our unique Emirati concepts into Food & Beverage: Milas, Musk and our newest addition, 3rd Avenue. Enjoying food is centered in the Art of designing the aromas within it; scent and taste come together in a natural balance. Behind the scenes of each of our restaurants is a perfumer that knows well how to use scent to turn each bite into a harmony of aromas.
Mohamed Hilal Group began with its conceptualization in 2001 as a foundation for the existing passion and obsession for perfumery in three perfume brands: Hind Al Oud, Khaltat and Anfasic Dokhoon. Currently we have over 70 shops in the GCC and are always striving for innovation. Each brand is a new and creative expression of different facets of the mind, heart and soul, bringing scents to life with high quality, scentsational top, middle and base notes.