Job description / Role
• Greet incoming and departing Guests warmly with a genuine smile and eye contact; escort them to assigned dining area; and present menus.
• Inform Guest of current promotion and who will be serving them to ensure a smooth handoff to the service staff.
• Answer incoming calls to the restaurant and provide appropriate service.
• Manage the flow of Guests into the Dining areas, provide accurate wait times to incoming Guests if appropriate.
• Attend to special Guest needs and requests.
• Observant to Guests' needs throughout dining experience to ensure they receive high quality service.
• Protect establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety and control policies.
• Help dining room staff by setting and clearing tables; replenishing water; serving beverages.
• Issue dining charges by verifying orders; calculating taxes; totaling bill for to-go orders.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Highly presentable with good grooming
• Proven work experience as a Waiter or Waitress
• Attentiveness and patience for customers
• Excellent presentation skills
• Active listening and excellent command of English
• Flexibility to work in shifts
• High school diploma; food safety training is a plus
Salary: 1,500 AED
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.