Job description / Role
• Greet incoming and departing Guests warmly with a genuine smile and eye contact; escort them to assigned dining area; and present menus.
• Inform Guest of current promotion and who will be serving them to ensure a smooth handoff to the service staff.
• Answer incoming calls to the restaurant and provide appropriate service.
• Manage the flow of Guests into the Dining areas, provide accurate wait times to incoming Guests if appropriate.
• Attend to special Guest needs and requests.
• Observant to Guests' needs throughout dining experience to ensure they receive high quality service.
• Protect establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety and alcohol control policies.
• Help dining room staff by setting and clearing tables; replenishing water; serving beverages.
• Issue dining charges by verifying orders; calculating taxes; totaling bill for to-go orders.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Highly presentable with good grooming
• Proven work experience as a Waiter or Waitress
• Attentiveness and patience for customers
• Excellent presentation skills
• Active listening and excellent command of English
• Flexibility to work in shifts
• High school diploma; food safety training is a plus
About the Company
Royal Group is a conglomerate of over 85 large and medium sized companies based in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The Group has been prudent in its diversification plans and has business activities in all major sectors like finance, manufacturing, real estate, hospitality, technology and media. Launched in the late 1990\'s, Royal Group currently employs over 15,000people from a wide variety of countries and cultures and is supported through its head office in the capital of the UAE, Abu Dhabi. The Chairman of the Group is His Highness Sheikh Tahnoon bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
Royal Group has expanded at a tremendous pace and is one of the largest business and investment holding houses in the UAE today. It has a significant and growing presence internationally, with a broad spectrum of investments and partners throughout the Middle Easr, Asia, USA and South America.