Job description / Role
Ready for a career move and be part of the pre-opening team? We are looking for a new talent to play a vital role in our Food & Beverage department working alongside a fantastic F&B team.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Maintain complete knowledge of:
- -Dining room layout, table/seat/section numbers, proper table setups, restaurant capacity, hours of operation, price range and dress code
- Restaurant reservation procedures
- Daily house count, arrivals, departures, VIP's
- Scheduled in-house group activities, locations and times
- All department policies / service procedures
- Take record and confirm restaurant reservations / cancellations in accordance with departmental standards.
- Communicate reservation /cancellation changes to management as they arise throughout the shift.
- Monitor the preparation of own assignments, ensuring compliance to departmental standards.
Your experience and skills include:
- Resume and proven working experience as a Hostess
- Excellent communication skills, especially orally
- Knowledge of a second language is a plus
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Possess flexibility and multi-tasking ability
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Guest Services Officer - Front Office
Canadian International School (CIS)
|Abu Dhabi||9 Mar|
Call Center Agent
|Abu Dhabi||20 May|
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises